Dismiss this notice
CS 1.6 DOWNLOAD LINK: Counter Strike 1.6 Download

Dismiss this notice
WIN FREE ADMIN PROMOTION - JUST VISIT LINK: NON STOP FREE ADMIN CAMPAIN

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ABOUT BHOOOOOOP :))))))
Guys today i show to all that bhop detecteur is not working and much of player play with script bhop and dont get ban or kick from the server ..
i see some player and i know that they use progrem like : mettyboy (the hero) and ZT with his jump in tunnel (big zombie)
and i know some player cant do bhop in old but know they do it so good (its sure with that script)

i make 3 demo whene i try to use script to show u that i tell u the truth but i caant find them
( WHo want to show him the different between bhop script or skill with mouse ) only say to me and go spec Smile)

head admin : Guven or king Dark Remove bhop and make rulles like old

and 85%¨of player hate bhop and no play more then 30 min they get bored

thnx Wink pls reply
and now med_dz_pro and donistroy play with script Smile
i can show you bhop i can bhop with mouse skills
SkiLFuL, CSI:Blade, pSiQo, Mőňķëý Đ.ĻűFFý, Is The Same PerSon Smile Remember That!
i agree with last night i ban med dz for script bhop but i dont know why server dont ban him auto ban for script,and i see bhop script is not working
The wind cannot defeat a tree with strong root

First of all You said to me Scripter that is bad thing.

When i said to u your jumps then what you can i said to me " i not use any kind of script"

you know i am using script you know i have any programs only direct suggest.

Better off Bhop Then everything Better.

Bad boy Dont said anything about me because i will show you my jumps normal cuz you all time fight with me ^^.

And one more thing.I must watch your jump too dont forget. ^^
[H]ave A Nice Day
Bad boy dont forget your jumps ^^ because no one like your jumps too.

I agree with you too off bhop i dont say anything about you but you want fight or what ?
[H]ave A Nice Day
(03-25-2016, 08:13 PM)~BaD|B() Wrote: Guys today i show to all that bhop detecteur is not working and much of player play with script bhop and dont get ban or kick from the server ..
i see some player and i know that they use progrem like : mettyboy (the hero) and ZT with his jump in tunnel (big zombie)
and i know some player cant do bhop in old but know they do it so good (its sure with that script)

i make 3 demo whene i try to use script to show u that i tell u the truth but i caant find them
( WHo want to show him the different between bhop script or skill with mouse ) only say to me and go spec Smile)

thnx Wink pls reply
What you said 3rd line "i make 3 demo whene i try to use script to show u that i tell u the truth but i caant find them 

( WHo want to show him the different between bhop script or skill with mouse ) only say to me and go spec Smile)"

i dont trust you bad boy because your jumps Full Script Because no one cant jump like you fast and fast like 150 Kilometer per over speed.
[H]ave A Nice Day
(03-25-2016, 08:13 PM)~BaD|B() Wrote: Guys today i show to all that bhop detecteur is not working and much of player play with script bhop and dont get ban or kick from the server ..

thnx Wink pls reply

If you want my skills come server i will show you.

And show your bhop too other players not for me.

Ok Agree or no here give answer
[H]ave A Nice Day
i say if u think i use script come and i will show u the different bettween bhop script or with skills mousewheel lik eme doing
but u ZT whenne u zombie u keep press space and ur jump be longe then other and finnaly kill other
i dont say this for u killing me but whene (i think someone he use script directly i say) i catch mettyboy and u say no he dont scripter and i catch med also and there is more player i dont want to say there nicks
u just keep play with that jumps and some general (shaytan) or any head spec u with other nick then see

Have a nice day ^_^
(03-26-2016, 10:49 AM)~BaD|B() Wrote: i say if u think i use script come and i will show u the different bettween bhop script or with skills mousewheel lik eme doing
but u ZT whenne u zombie u keep press space and ur jump be longe then other and finnaly kill other
i dont say this for u killing me but whene (i think someone he  use script directly i say) i catch mettyboy and u say no he dont scripter and i catch med also and there is more player i dont want to say there nicks
u just keep play with that jumps and some general (shaytan) or any head spec u with other nick then see

Have a nice day ^_^

You use bhop mouse wheel i will show you.

and dont say to me Bhop scripter because i dont trust your gameplay and hater is you always ^_^.

And you catch med with double duck script i know he using script.

And dont say to me Bhop scripter or i think you dont know about Bhop Script.

And go spec with other nick or what ever you will saw your answer ^^.

And your Answer make me lough,

One more word for you Hater ^_^ dont say to me and said head admin to me spec.

Have A Nice Day Hater ^_^ and you will angry with Smile
[H]ave A Nice Day

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon