Dismiss this notice
CS 1.6 DOWNLOAD LINK: Counter Strike 1.6 Download

Dismiss this notice
WIN FREE ADMIN PROMOTION - JUST VISIT LINK: NON STOP FREE ADMIN CAMPAIN

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

cs 1.6 server Anti Unban Hack Active (Ban for SteamID Changer) Testing
Biggest problem for every non steam cs 1.6 server, most popular tool for cheaters and also hopeless players... i have activated and testing, it is active with gungame server, i did some fast tests and works, i have used some known and popular unban hack methods and files and system kicks if some one uses IDchange methods and files.

there is several plugins also meta methods present for that anti after some test, i applied most useful one, unfortunatelly source code not present for all

*After that no more headache for cs 1.6 server admins, ban problem vs unban hackers
*during test period only kick option active but permanent ban can be active after some time, even connect that ban possible to sql system and ban be active for all cs 1.6 server how many cs 1.6 servers already we have, at the other hand system records every unban hack users and keep log with nick and ip.

i am thinking also anti vpn system for servers,  some tools, plugins and methods present for this i see some communities using anti vpn and works successfuly.

============================================================

Change logs:

*Automation added, plugin optimised
*Auto detection method added estimate 30-40 seconds (Kick and ban)
*After ban, second connection never possible with retry (Ban apply to directly ip, close open game or change game version do not work)
*ban time during map time (enough fair)

here caps for most known id change method
resim

almost 30 seconds and system detect, i use steam id changer
resim

and then i try for retry
resim

12/22/2017 - 07:19:00: Kick: "Bad Player<9986><STEAM_0:0:1039634684><>" was kicked by "Console" (message ""Protector Detected"")
Good work bro , and thanks
merci Big Grin
i have applied some optimisations, change logs added to fisrt post
Good work and thanks.
Good work mr guven
i am waiting for bug reports and testomonial, unfotunately no more players
Ok i will report you when i found bug, anyway, today i join gungame and i saw someone got kicked for using steam ID Changer and they are trying to join gungame but they always got kicked for that but it's working fine now, anyway, don't worry about no players in our server but first, we will do something to attract more players to join our server as soon as possible.

Thank you for your wonderful work, so you are great person and great teacher.

Regards.
me too i have play Gungame but not bug for me , but for attract player must care about zombie server , and i think players dont like CSO , so i think must back to WWZ classic mod

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon