Dismiss this notice
CS 1.6 DOWNLOAD LINK: Counter Strike 1.6 Download

Dismiss this notice
WIN FREE ADMIN PROMOTION - JUST VISIT LINK: NON STOP FREE ADMIN CAMPAIN

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

some suggestions
Look at this. Community is dead. forum actually is dead... it's time for changes i think!

i had already introduced myself so

Well.. this server is the first one without the stupid lasermine camp method. yet it still has some problems like
- low knockback for zombies
- low gravity
- double jump
- bad maps

i would start with them

1. Maps
- They're too small and too open. everyone just go to camps and from their camps they are able to see whole map.

2. DOUBLE JUMP
- i think you saw this problem months ago, dunno why u didnt remove it (its not like 'only vip have double jump and low gravity', you should remove both features from the server)

3. Knockbacks
- when zombie is in air. nothing can stop him. knockbacks didnt work. dunno why... it should push him back way more.

so far those things need to be changed,
sorry that i didnt write too much like i promised but a language barrier and time didnt allowed me to sit too much on this thread
Hope you can understand everything

Cheers!
Virut-Z-
good suggestions , but about maps i think we have good maps , maybe need change them sometimes
100% AGREED AND ALL YOUR SUGGESTIONS ARE REALLY NOTIFYING , EVEN I THINK THAT THIS WILL HELP COMMUNITY AT LEAST FOR SOME WHILE OR EVEN ALL TIME Smile
Hackers go away or Stop Hacking , because now i m coming to kick you all  Big Grin.
Alright im gonna post more suggestion just after the game in server with 10ppl in.

V.I.P
  • remove double jump
  • remove low gravity
  • actually remove vip for now...
Ammo Packs
  • decrease the speed of gaining ammo pack by like 2-3 times. (or reduce by 3-4 and add bank system)
  • remove OP weapons that you can buy for AP... golden ak, that beam weapon, jetpack. etc.
  • increase cost of Zombie grenade from 30 to 40
  • increase cost of Zombie Madness from 14 to 25
Presents
  • decrease amount of presents in the map (like 1 present per 2 persons, so if there is 10ppl then there is 5 presents)
OR
  • Reduce amount of receving armour to 100, and reduce chance of getting it
  • reduce the amount of getting grenade from 2x sets to 1x set
  • Reduce chance of getting auto-snippers and m249
  • Remove chance of getting anti-TVirus
Server:
  • fix server. (Demo download  i've never got those issues on server. dunno what happening but its unplayable with this :/ )
  • Add knockback to zombie, when in air
Zombie:
  • Add more health to all zombies by 25% of their current ammount
  • First zombie: double the power of his LongJump
Maps:
  • Remove small maps / too open.
  • Add RockTheVote system
  • Decrease the timeleft to 25minutes
  • reduce round time to 3:20
i agree with you about some things like reduce time of round , but about increase bomb infection and madness , or strong gun for human , it will them expensive and players will not be interested to our server
didnt saw anyone using those weapons most of the time... but when someone already gonna buy it. it can kill 3k hp zombie with half of magazine. soooooo.
also through all this time i can get like +250ammo pack and there gonna be a lot of time to waste it by throwing everyround zombie grenade, keep using zombie madness or buying overpower weapons. (i didnt buy them, sometimes jetpack for funny flying)

idk how overpower weapon that deal like 3k hp with half magazine gonna interested in server it's boring when you are holdin weapon that gonna stop easily the 10ppl charging at you.

idk like others, but i like the balanced server where staying alone outside didnt provide safety more than stick in the group than zombie slaughter where zombies are just slaughtered every round.
CAN YOU ALL ADD A NEW GUN

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon